- This event has passed.
Celebrate Passover at Park East Synagogue: Seder on March 27!
March 27, 2021 at 8:00 pm EDT
You are cordially invited to a delicious seder dinner at Park East Synagogue on Saturday, March 27 at 8PM.
Our members’ health and safety is our top priority, and upon consultation with medical experts, we have the following measures in place to ensure we can all enjoy the seder safely:
- Seating capacity in the Brooks Ballroom will be limited to no more than 25%, a total of approximately 75 people. Due to this reduced capacity, reservations are for MEMBERS ONLY.
- All members will enter from the 68th Street entrance, where we have automatic temperature screening technology in place.
- We will provide all members with a COVID-19 test using ID NOW technology 30 minutes prior to the seder.
- A Seder-in-a-Box option for any members unable to attend due to a positive test result to enjoy at home.
- Seating arrangements will be socially distant and limited to one family per table.
- We will keep the 67th Street entrance doors open to maximize air flow.
- The Seder will be abridged with an eye to keeping the Seder to a little over 2 hours from start to finish.
- The Seder will be catered by Zami Caterers.
We are excited to welcome our Synagogue community to enjoy this meal with us.