At the historic Park East Synagogue, we have many options for your rental needs.
|Room||Rate (Members)||Rate (Non-Members)||Security Fee||Maintenance &
|Charles Brooks Ballroom||$2,000||$2,500||$500||$500|
|Bernard & Carole Goldberg Ballroom||$1,500||$2,000||$250||$250|
|Wool Lecture Hall||$750||$1,000||$250||–|
|Melamed Wilf Gymnasium||$500||$750||$250||–|
|Julia and Isidore Karten Gallery||Price varies depending on event|
|Weddings||$5,000 (Includes main sanctuary and ballroom.)|
The Charles Brooks Ballroom is our largest hall, with a 400 person capacity. It has a dance floor and has been a home for numerous large events.
The Bernard and Carole Goldberg Ballroom is our second largest venues which can accommodate 200 guests. It is our smaller ballroom which is perfect for intimate events.
The Wool Lecture Hall is an ideal meeting room, with excellent media and a 125 person capacity. Our newly purchased multimedia system ensures your next meeting will run smoothly. In addition to meetings, the Wool Lecture Hall often hosts films and presentations.
(Additional $250 premium for use of in-house AV system)
The Sanctuary can hold up to 1000 people and is a gorgeous backdrop for your wedding, graduation or other event.
The Melamed Wilf Gymnasium is an excellent place to host your child’s next birthday party.
The Julia and Isidore Karten Gallery is a large open gallery that can host art exhibitions, or serve as a large space for your next event.
The Roof Garden, with a capacity of 150 people is a great outdoor venue with views of the city, which is perfect for an intimate outdoor wedding.
– The official caterer for Park East Synagogue is Newman and Leventhal.
– Any caterer coming into Park East must be pre-approved by the Rabbis for kosher certification.
– If an outsider vendor is hired, a non-negotiable fee of $2,500 will be charged for kitchen use. If the caterer chooses not to use the kitchen, the fee still remains.
– Any caterer coming to Park East must supply liability insurance in the minimum amount of $3,000,000. In addition, a $2,500 cash bond must be put up in advance of the event. This will be returned upon inspection of the kitchen, but not before three days past the event. This is subject to no damages or clean-up that requires attention by Park East. This will be determined by our head of maintenance.
– If a party planner is involved, the $2,500 fee must be collected.
– All payments must be made in advance without exception.
Hall RentalSee images »