Park East Synagogue—
Where Members Become Family!
Park East Synagogue is a vibrant spiritual and cultural center for Jewish life; it is a welcoming house of worship and offers daily opportunities from morning to evening for prayer, meditation and study. You receive all this and more, including personal guidance for life cycle events, when you become a member of the Park East Synagogue. With many other benefits such as premier seating at High Holy Days services in the main sanctuary, discounts for our world class concerts and speakers as well as discounts on all of our education opportunities, Park East Synagogue is the best choice for all of your spiritual and community needs. We hope you will consider becoming a member of our family.
|Associate (no seats)||$1,000||$1,000|
|Out of State (no seats)||$400||$400|
*Yearly membership dues include Security fee
**Those below the age of 35 are eligible for Junior Membership.
- Family Membership includes two tickets for Selichot and High Holy Days Services in Main Sanctuary
- Single Membership includes one ticket for Selichot and High Holy Days Services in Main Sanctuary
- Each additional ticket for High Holy Days Services is $500 per ticket.
Assessment – Restoration and Preservation Fund
- Regular Membership: $2,400*
- Junior Membership: $1,600*
(May be paid over three years. The synagogue is on a calendar year commencing January 1st.)
*Regular and Junior Members receive a $500 tuition reduction for a student in our day school.