We are grateful that we can once again pray together, in person. To keep everyone safe, Park East Synagogue has implemented the following guidelines:
- Registration for non-members must be completed prior to the deadline on the registration form. Please do not come to Shul unless you have received a confirmation email or phone call.
- Attendees are required to wear a mask over their mouth and nose the entire time they are in the building. This is not a personal decision; the mask is worn to protect others from infection, and non-compliance puts everyone else at risk. Scarves and other cloth coverings are not approved as adequate face masks.
- Everyone seated will be separated at least six feet distance.
- Attendees are required to maintain social distancing upon entry and exit. Please come 10 minutes early, as it will take time for people to pass through security. Similarly, we will be asking people to leave in an orderly fashion.
- As per CDC guidelines, we discourage people over 65 from attending without asking their doctor first. In addition, anyone with health conditions such as diabetes, lung disease, asthma, heart disease, and weakened immune system should not attend. If you have any questions, please consult your doctor before coming. Children under 12 will be allowed to attend services if they will wear a mask throughout the service and abide by all other rules and regulations set by Park East. Any child attending services MUST remain next to their parent for the entire duration of the service.
Below are the most common symptoms of COVID-19. Please do not come to services if you exhibit one or more of the following:
- Cough – Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Chills – Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
- Diarrhea and fever
- Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
Additionally, if you have had close contact with a person who is lab confirmed to have COVID-19, have been in contact with someone being tested for COVID -19, or have returned from international travel in the last 14 days, please do not attend services.