- This event has passed.
Oct 2 at 8:00 am - Oct 10 at 10:00 pm EDT
Our Beautiful Succah in 5781
May we be blessed with a Time of Rejoicing.
Rabbi Arthur and Elisabeth Schneier
Socially Distanced & Joyously Connected
Our Succah Doors Are Open
8AM-3PM and 5PM-10PM through Saturday, October 10
* PLEASE NOTE: The Succah will be cleaned and disinfected daily between 3-5pm.
Our Succah is open daily during Succot! No reservations are needed, but we ask that you adhere to our Succah guidelines below. We invite you to come enjoy your kosher meals from home under the beauty of our Succah while safely distanced from others. Thank you for your understanding. Chag Sameach!
While there are no catered meals at Park East this year, we would still like to welcome all those who would like to eat in the Succah. Due to coronavirus, we ask that anyone wishing to dine in the Succah abide by the guidelines which are listed online. • All food consumed in the Succah must be brought from home & kosher.
• One family unit per table, and no more than 4 members at each table
• No sharing of food between families/tables
• Maintain a distance of 6 feet between tables
• Masks must be worn when not seated at a table
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.