We are asking our congregation to be extra cautious at this time. Please make note of the following protocols:
- As of February 13, 2022, masks are no longer required for vaccinated individuals attending our daily Minyan.
- For all other services, masks must be worn for the duration. Masks must cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come to services, even if your symptoms are mild.
- We are resuming contact tracing. If you develop symptoms or find out you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please let our Contact Tracer, Cassie VanLuvender (firstname.lastname@example.org) know as soon as possible.
- We strongly encourage everyone who is eligible to receive a booster shot at this time to do so.
Services in the Main Sanctuary continue be limited to vaccinated individuals only. If you have not already done so, please be sure to submit your vaccination record to Cassie VanLuvender at email@example.com to ensure quick and easy entry to services.
We will continue to update you on our protocols as the situation develops. Thank you for doing your part to keep our community safe.